Save Some $$$$ with Silk Wedding Flowers
Wedding requires a lot of preparation, which in turn includes a lot of money being spent. From venue decoration, to wedding bouquets, flower is the most essential part of a wedding. There are a range of silk flowers to choose from or you can even customize and design their own wedding flowers. Artificial flowers will also help you to save money that you plan to spend on real flowers. Hence, 2012 will see a new trend of opting for silk flowers over the real ones.
From silk bouquets to silk bridesmaid flower bouquets, from corsages to boutonnieres you can design your own flowers by choosing the textures and colors of silk. These silk flowers not only look gorgeous but also come at a much cheaper price. Besides adding glamour to your wedding it would also add a unique factor leaving your guests appreciating your taste. You can go absolutely creative with these flowers and can also use them for venue decoration.
A market survey shows the wedding trend in 2012 will focus more on choices of calla lilies, silk gerbera daisies and silk roses. Silk tulips and seasonal cherry blossoms in a variety of colors would also be a choice of many. Silk flowers are becoming more and more popular due to several reasons. The more important ones are:
Silk wedding flowers look beautiful, tender and almost like the real ones.
- These flowers will not wither, dry or wilt away on your wedding day. It would be as fresh as those fresh flowers.
- If your flower bouquet unintentionally drops from the hand or someone stomps on it accidentally, it would still be fine. No damages would be caused.
- Posies you carry will be intact and fresh throughout the day
- Corsages you gift to the wedding couples can be a permanent memorabilia.
- There are many brides or those attending the wedding may be allergic to flowers. Silk wedding flowers are a respite from sneezing unnecessarily due to this.
- Often the pollen of real flowers may stain your special wedding dress. Silk flowers are an easy way to avoid this.
- You won’t have to stick to seasonal flowers or spend any extra cash to get non-seasonal ones. You can order any flower at any time of the year.
- The floral wands for children would be safe and fresh if made of silk.
- The best part of silk wedding flowers is that you can get your bouquets and lose flowers delivered weeks before your wedding. Avoid the tension of “what if the flowers don’t arrive on time?”
The easiest, safest and the best option for wedding flowers in 2012 would be the silk ones. You can choose the flowers you love most and if you really want to use your crazy mind you can choose an offbeat color too. How about black silk tulips and not the white ones? Show your creative side this year when you plan your special occasion.
For More Ideas : www.gpsdecors.com